I hopped on this morning to find this!
Thank you Michele from Scrappin' Fish Memories and More!
Take a trip on over to her page, she's uber creative when it comes to scrapbook pages and cards and I absolutely LOVE when I have time to surf through all her past projects! So thank you again Michele!
So here are 7 things about me!
- It's April 1st and it's snowing here, and I'm NOT happy!
- I'm trying very hard to resist buying the Imagine .... do I need it? hmmmm
- My husband is so supportive when it comes to my scrapping/card making craft! He always seems to know whe I'm making smart decisions about not buying something (because I probably don't need it!) and buys it behind my back!
- I count alarms ... On Monday am there are 4 left ... what does this mean? That I only have to get up 4 more times for work until the weekend!
- I have AMAZING friends and am so very thankful for them!
- My mom's are super crafty too! My mom paints, sews and now papercrafts like a pro! And my mother-in-law is the most amazing knitter! (I'll showcase her soon!)
- I'm very lucky to have a group of fabulous people who follow my blog and give me the inspiration to continue! So THANK YOU!
I hope that everyone has a FABULOUS day!