Sunday, April 10, 2011

Thinking of you!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous day! I've been going crazy with scrapbooking and LO's lately so I thought I'd make sure that I remember to do some cards too!

This card has been planned in my gypsy for a while.  I used the welding feature to put the letters inside the tags, then I also cut the un-altered tag as well to use as a backdrop for them. This card's measurements are 5 x 7.


I used one of my fiskars boarder punches for the black strip across the top of the card. I also used my Creative Memories Chalking Ink (as seen in this past Friday Fav) in black to go around the tags to give them more dimension.


Finally a stamp from the My Pink Stamper Fabulous phrases set! I LOVE this set!


I'm finding that sometimes less is more and am really happy with the way that this card came out! Thanks for stopping by and all the continued support, it means so much to me!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! Those colors really pop and are very eye catching! Love how you did the HAPPY in the tags!

    ReplyDelete