Sunday, April 17, 2011

Well aren't you Fabulous!

Good Morning!

I was picking up the scrap room (as I always seem to be!) and decided that today's project was going to be to use some scraps! So with that said, here's what I came up with!

This is a basic A2 sized card which due to some of the embellishments but not be machineable at the post office!  You might recognize this paper from a birthday card I did a little while back ... I told you I was going to use my scraps! The sentiment is from the Fabulous Phrases set from My Pink Stamper.


I used pop dots to make the "frame" and flower come up off the page to give the card a little something extra!


The bottom boarder is run through the Cuttlebug with the Swiss dots embossing folder and then I used one of my new Stampin' Up Ink pads in Not Quite Navy and rubbed it over the embossing!


I've been on a card kick lately, but I've also been working on a present for a friend of ours who has their first wedding anniversary coming up this month! I've been doing a scrapbook of her wedding! I'm so excited to be working on this and am even more excited to finish it to give to them!

I hope you get some crafting done today!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, I like how you inked over the embossing! Im gonna have to try that :)

    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete