Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fav

So I've decided that I'm going to try to show you one of my favorite stores, great deal, items or techniques every Friday ... hence the Friday Fav or Favorite!

My first Friday Fav is the Creative Memories Chalking Ink set!


I scooped this up when a friend of mine had a CM party a while back but had been a little apprehensive about using them because I didn't think I knew how ... but the truth, you can use them any way you want!


Here's a little sample of what they look like! Above is the black and below, the brown!


These little guys add a more rustic look to the edge of your paper and are great when you stack paper on top of each other as it helps to add dimension and definition to your projects!



So that's it, the first edition of the Friday Fav! Hope you enjoy! Feel free to let me know if you have any question!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment