Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our first dog Rambo

So I've been trying to play catch up like I said in previous posts, and although my main focus is to try to keep up with the year, I'm still doing some old pictures when I brainstorm a good idea!

I decided that I needed to do some of our dog Rambo.  We've had him for almost 5 years now and although he's a pain in my butt sometimes, we love him to death! (Although if you can handle it I really recommend that you get a second dog, once we got Rambo a brother he started playing with him more than irritating us at inappropriate times!)

So here's our first boxer Rambo!

This is the 2 page LO that I came up with! (I'm really impressed that I've been trying to stick to my goal of doing 2 pages!)




I got the idea to do the wheel off of another crafty bloggers' blog!  I picked some of our favorite pictures of Rambo (8 to be exact) and made 1 page out of them! This is the perfect type of layout when you have tons of pictures that you want to include, but don't want a million pages to do!



I used the Plantin Schoolbook font cartridge and welded the letters together on my gypsy to spell the Ruff!  I also numbered each of the pictures using one of the Creative Memories exclusive cricut cartridges.



Here is the 2nd page! Each of the numbers on the left page corresponds to the number on the right page, and a description is written of each picture.  I sometimes find that I get lazy when it comes to journaling!



Close up of the numbers!



So there you have it, Rambo! I hope you enjoyed as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by, and as always Happy Crafting!

~Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment