Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Fav

Welcome back to this weeks edition of the Friday Fav!

Today I want to share a fabulous deal with you that I got on some ribbon pieces on Ebay!

So for those of you who don't know much about me, I LOVE Ebay ... like seriously, I buy everything on Ebay!

Anyways, I bought some Precut 3/8" Premium Dot Grosgrain Korker Ribbon on Ebay, as well as it's plain non-dot counterpart.  Each pack came with 120 pieces (so 240 total) and only cost me like 10$! (shipping included!) I was so excited, my mom and I split this little haul because I'd never use it all.


Here are some of the little guys! And of course I store them in an old Yankee Candle jar ... I worked there for years so I always find different ways to re-use my jars once I'm done ha ha


Here's what they look like stretched out ... they aren't very long, but when stretched out they can go across one way of an A2 card ... but there's tons of other uses for them as well! For these I use my ATG gun and run tape along the entire back and that holds them down nicely without the worry of re-twisting.

These came from the Ebay seller ohmymini ... who is a top rated siller with a great sales history!

So there you have it, this week's Friday Fav! Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg