Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another simple thanks ...

Happy Weekend!

I never have enough thank you cards on hand, which to some may be an issue, I choose to look at the positive and the fact that I have so many wonderful people in my life!

Here is a simple and VERY QUICK card that I threw together to have on hand!

This is a basic A2 sized card in Navy blue, with a light blue overlay that was run through the Cuttlebug in a Sizzix Thank you embossing folder


I decided to keep it simple and use a ribbon across the middle that was very close to the color of the light blue overlay.


Finally I used a My Pink Stamper sentiment from Robyn's newer set Everyday Sentiments ... This set is great because they are larger and really fill the inside of the card!



So there you have it, quick and easy, especially if you have to make a bunch!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful card, classy...love a simple white card anyday...Glad your a follower of my blog as i'm your newest follower...Thanks so much for the stamp cleaning tip i'll have to try that as i buy baby wipes often...keep watching my blog as i have a new line of stamps coming out...should be ready in 4-6 weeks...who knows when they will be delivered i hope sooner, but being in canada, shipping takes longer if held up at the border.. Love your blog..www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete