Thursday, April 28, 2011

Alcohol Ink Birthday

WOO HOO! Today's my Friday!

Ok, I know I promised that I wouldn't rub it in, but it's been a LONG week!

Here's a card that I made for my Uncle who had a birthday last week!


I have a hard time with "Manly" cards, so I'm in the mindset that "Less is more" I used some glossy paper and my alcohol Inks for the background of this card. A simple brown ribbon down the side and a sentiment from My Pink Stamper


I used a swirly (is that a word?!) motion when I was applying the ink and you can see it after it dried which I thought was neat! The cut is from a Creative Memories Cricut Cart that I got a while back (and yes it's the only cartridge that I paid more then 20$ for!) I did some stitching around the top cut to make it stand out a bit more!


Here's some of what I used for this project!


Hope you enjoyed my card, and the rest of your day!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment