Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where did the weekend go?!

So usually come this point in the day on Sunday I ask myself, "Where did the weekend go?!" I have to say it was great for me, but I just wish it were longer! Nonetheless, we got a lot done in my household and I have been lucky enough to say that I've been crafting all day! Can you believe it?! I can't!

I've got 2 great porjects finished for a Blog Hop being hosted by Rebecca at The Crafting Misfit, so I can't wait to be able to share these with you April 11th! There is a button on the side of my blog that Rebecca created to help remind us all, feel free to take it and add it to your page as well!

I also completed a new type of scrapbook LO for my oldest dog Rambo




and some cards too! I love when I have time to craft because I feel so relaxed! (and my hunnie doesn't mind at all because this is the first time in months he's been able to sit in his recliner and play his XBOX!)


So back upstairs I go to continue creating, stay tuned to see what I've created soon!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment