Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm a Slacker!

Good Morning Everyone!

So I must admit, I've been a slacker! I haven't posted since last Friday and I'm feeling a little guilty! This past weekend was our local St. Patty's Parade which it turn means a weekend of festivities and time with friends and family! I had the most wonderful time and we're already planning for next year!


That's me and my husband ... not the best picture but hey it was windy!


That's me and SueAnn from SueAnn's Crafts!


The ladies! Ashley, myself, SueAnn and Kelli


And finally the guys! Jon, Jonas, Blanchard and SueAnn's husband Stan! Can't forget Rambo! His brother Zeus stayed home because he still isn't the best with large crowds of people, he's very hyper!

So as you see I've been busy, and work this week has been nuts! But no excuses! My goal is to get a few things up for you this weekend, along with a St. Pat's Layout that I actually made last week to put some of these pics in!

So thanks again for all the wonderful support and I'll be a better blogger this weekend!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

1 comment:

  1. I need you to make a card! I look forward to them! Did you not like the orange?

    ReplyDelete