Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Inspiration Station's hourly challenges!

So far this am there have been 2 challenges from the Inspiration Station, so as I'm sure you can guess that Sue-Ann and I have been crafting away this gross icy morning! The first challenge was to create something having to do with spring or flowers, so thinking that I only had until 10am (as this was the 9am challenge) I high tailed it and created this cute little card using the new April Showers Cricut cartridge!


I then learned that there was no time limit ha ha! The 10am challenge was to making something with glitter or glitz! So seeing good ole' dad is a rock star, I decided what better time to start the book I want to make with pictures of his band then now?! The music notes came from the Designer's Calander cricut cartridge using the events key on shift.


The 11am challenge was just posted and now it's on the theme of "Calgone take me away", so a vacation project or page ... I'm thinking my trip to Mexico last year will be perfect! Be back in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment