Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It just keeps falling!

Good Morning! Here in good ole' New England we didn't get as much snow as they originally thought before it turned to sleet and freezing rain (which is now set to last all day). They're even predicting more snow on Saturday 4-6 inches, and another big storm next Tuesday! I don't know where we're going to put it! So one of the scrap stores we go to is hosting an "online crop" where all the contests will be submitted online to win prizes ... hopefully there's one I can take part in! Check out The Inspiration Station on Facebook to take part yourself! I'll try to whip up some crafty ideas to share with you throughout the day! (I was hoping my JoAnn Fabrics online order would be in as I have a great idea for some of the stuff but I'm thinking the weather may have slowed that down a bit!) Have a scrappy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment