I was a little worried that I wouldn't find time to enter this challenge, but I did! Here is my entry for the My Pink Stamper Challenge which you can take a look at HERE.
Now I can't tell you exactly what the challenge was, you'll have to hop on over to Robyn's page and check it out! But in the meantime, here's what you'll need for this one!
- 2.5 inch tree cut from Cricut's April Showers Cartridge. Feel free to use any colors you'd like, I went with the typical green and brown
- Recollections pre-made card base, measuring 4 x 5.5
- Patterned Paper measuring 4 x 5.5 from the DCWV Citrus Mat Stack
- Yellow patterened paper measuring 1.75 x 4 also from the DCWV Citrus Mat Stack
- Yellow patterened paper measuring 2.75 x 1.75 (just some of the leftover from the last cut!)
- Cloud 9 Stamp set
- Tattered Angles glitter mist in Silver
- Yellow Ribbon
- Make the cuts on your cricut of the tree from the April Showers Cartridge
- I stamped the sentiment on the 1.75 x 4 piece of yellow paper first, as I'm not always so good at it before securing it to the card front so that if I make a mistake I don't have to take my card apart.
- Secure patterened 4 x 5.5 patterned paper to the front of the pre-made card
- Secure stamped yellow cardstock wherever you'd like on the card. I chose the top, but you could always put it on the bottom as well!
- Use yellow ribbon (or any color of your choice) to finish off the edges of the stamped cardstock.
- Spritz the green base of the tree with the Tattered Angles and let dry.
- Glue brown tree trunk to base of tree.
- Adhere tree to yellow paper measuring 2.75 zx 1.75 ( I then used my corner rounder to give it a more finished look)
- Adhere the tree to the top or bottom of your card depending on where you placed the sentiment!
- Finally, send this card to someone who has been there for great memories in your life!
That's it! Simple and quick and bound to make the person you send it to smile!
I'm hoping to get much crafting done as I meet up with Sue-Ann and a few of our very crafty lady friends! I'll be sure to share some of my newest creations! Have a great day!