Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hallowen LO

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope this week is flying by for all of you (and me too!!) It always seems that when you've got time off coming up that it takes FOREVER to get there! My husband and I are looking forward to a 3 day weekend although for different reasons! I'm excited to hopefully do the last of the scraping on the front porch so that it can be painted before the snow starts to fall! He on the other hand is happy because it is a friend of ours' Birthday and we have a tradition of going to a place call the Hanger for the best wings around.  Either way I hope you all get to do what you want this weekend!

Anywho! Here is a new Halloween LO that I put together in my "trying to stay ahead" mission!

Here it is! (Sorry for the horrible pictures, but if I didn't take them when I did, you might not have ever seen them!) I did a black background and then chose an accent paper in orange pumpkins from a DCWV stack that I had sitting around from last year!


"Halloween" is from the Designer's Calendar Cartridge and I think it looks super cute on the page!


The cute little spiders are from sticker packs that I scooped up at Walmart last Halloween for 1.50$ a package! The green web wasn't that big so I used green stickles all over the entire web and extended it where I needed it to be so that it "fit" better in the spot I chose to use it!



So there you have it! My new Halloween page! Hope you enjoy!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

3 comments:

  1. This lo is awesome! I love Halloween :O)
    I have an award for you at my blog if you want to come visit my blog at ginascraftingspot.com.
    Keep the wonderful projects coming!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I'm making the Halloween LO's this weekend, I'll have to remember about Designer Calendar :) TFS!

    Jenny
    papercutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG This is adorable!! You did a great job! I love scrapping Halloween, it is my favorite holiday to scrap! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete