Friday, October 7, 2011

Blessings

Happy Friday!

I am super psyched that the last day of the work week is FINALLY here! It was definitely a long week!

Here is a card I made to have on hand for Thanksgiving!

I apparently forgot how to take pictures so please excuse these! 



The pumpkin is from the Nursery Rhymes  Cartridge and I actually found it searching for a pumpkin on my Gypsy.  I chalked the edges in brown with my Creative Memories Chalking Ink, the colored the pumpkin's stem with a brown pen and used Peridot Martha Stewart glitter for the vine.


 The inside I used a reverse of the colors on the front to leave a space to write.


An open picture of the card ... I used the same paper on the back to tie it all together, and again my "Priceless" stamp.  The patterned paper is from the Cloud 9 Mat stack that I used for my Christmas card earlier this week.



So there you have it! What have you created this week?


~Meg

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Thanksgiving card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meaghan, I am a new follower, I found your blog from Gina at Ginas crafting spot. I love this card, I would love for you to enter it at the challenge that I am having on my blog! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete