Sunday, September 25, 2011

You're a hoot!

Wow! 2 posts in 1 day! I think I may finally be back ... although I'd better not hold my breath!
Here is a card made from the Hoot 'n' Holler Cricut Lite Cartridge that I got not too long ago!

I LOVE owls! Ok, let me re-phrase that, I'm not obsessed with them by any means, but I think they make cute cards! As you can see I took out the Cuttlebug and ran the brown background through the basic dots folder.


The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper and is super cute!


I also went crazy with pop dots because I thought that it would look better if the card had a little dimension ... usually a card like this will still mail with normal postage because the dots will squish down when put through the sorter ... but now that I've said this, I'm sure I've jinxed myself!


So there you have it, super fast and lots of fun!

I hope you all get a chance to do something that you haven't had much time for today whatever that may be!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg


3 comments:

  1. this card is adorable! Love the owls and love the embossed background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me happy! Love the owls and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete