Thursday, September 29, 2011

A couple more owls ...

Good Morning!  It's almost the weekend! Can you tell that I'm happy?! We've got a busy one planed with lots of time with friends and family, so why not share a page I just made for some pictures of my neice AJ that I've FINALLY sent to be printed!


I used the Cricut Lite Hoot 'n' Holler Cartridge again ... Super Cute! Over the summer I took some great pictures of her in my parents hot tub making silly faces ... Here's one of them!



So I thought the saying "You're a hoot!" would be perfect for her silly little self!


I few metallic rhinestone like accents give the frames for the pictures a little something extra!


And of course, the owls!


I hope you like my newest page, as I'm REALLY trying to get back in my crafting groove!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment