Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Sunday, and a couple new cartridges!

I hope everyone is enjoying a relaxing Sunday, I know I am!  Today is the first day in I don't know how long that I've actually been able to craft up in my room and now I'm even getting some blogging in!

Here are 2 cartridges that my friend Sue-Ann scooped up at Walmart over the summer for $20 each


I was obviously very excited about my Cricut Rewards ... although I don't know why because I still have never actually "bought" anything with them!



I love that the Lite Cartridges come with this card that shows the different layers that you need to cut in a quicker, less messy way than the regular books do! I can't wait to work on a project using these!

So with that said, make sure that you're checking out your local Walmarts, because they're always randomly putting cartridges on clearance! And another tip ... take the cartridge to the scanner because sometimes they're marked down more then the price tag says!

Hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Michele! I'm happy to say that I've got some blogging done for the week and can't wait to share some more projects!

    ReplyDelete