Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Trip to the Beach

Hey Everyone! With the temperatures around here lately you'd never know it's almost October! It's only a matter of time before all the leaves begin to change, so let's take one last trip to the beach!

A friend of mine who doesn't scrap book and always gives the look at different events (which means can you scrap book this for me!) went to the beach with her son over the summer and here's a page I made to go into the book I've started for her!



The "Sand" paper was from a DCWV Photo stack from forever ago! The boarder punch was an EK Success find at Michael's that I picked up and scanned for "ha ha's" that ended up being on clearance for 3.99! BONUS!


Finally the waves were made on my Gypsy from the Life's a Beach cartridge and then filled with a pattern from one of my Imagine cartridges and printed out in 2 different sizes, then layered with thin pop dots to give it some dimension.


I'm really excited about how this page came out ... I like the fact that it's simple, just enough to be fun but not take away from the pictures!

Hope you enjoyed!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

4 comments:

  1. Awesome LO!! Love the border punch and love the sand paper! Beautiful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO. Super cute Owl card too. I saw you over at Cricut Crafting Mom and thought i would stop on by. New follower ;)

    Be Blessed, Beckie
    I'd love it if you stopped over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jessica!

    Beckie, thanks for swinging by! I'll definitely check you out after work tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that. Love the paper!

    ReplyDelete