Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD - My Pink Stamper Challenge #1

Hey Everyone!

Yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day! I hope you had some time in your craft room! I had a little bit as today was Mother's Day and although I'm only a mom to a couple of puppies I had to do work around the house and get ready for my mother and mother-in-law to come over today!

So without any filler, here's what I did for Challenge #1 from My Pink Stamper

I kept the card basic ... A2 sized, in black with a white overlay


I used some Diamond Glaze and Alcohol Ink to make the flame ... it shines in the light although the picture doesn't show it well. I used the Fabulous Phrases set from My Pink Stamper for the sentiment and used a piece of paper to break it up and stamp it on top of itself instead of in a line like it is.


I also used a Sizzix embossing folder which Sue-Ann and I found at a Michaels on clearance for like 3$!


So there you have it entry 1! I didn't have time to do them all but what I did do was lots of fun!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment