Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD - Challenge #12 from My Pink Stamper

LAST ONE!

So I wish I had time to complete all of the challenges, but I'm happy with what I got to accomplish ... Here is my entry for Challenge #12 which was something with a kid theme!

How cute are these dinosaurs!


I thought that this would be a great idea to have on hand to send to my little cousins! I used the Create a Critter Cartridge for the dinosaur and planned out the cuts on my Gypsy!


Again I used the My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases set for the sentiment, as well as some faux stitching around the top of the card.


I then used pop dots to make the dinosaur POP off the page! The patterened paper is from a DCWV boys stack although the name escapes me at the moment!


I hope you like!

That's it for my entires in the National Scrapbook Day challenges! I hope this week goes by quick because I'm already ready for the weekend!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment