Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD - Challenge #10 from My Pink Stamper

Ok so I know I jumped a bit ... but I didn't have time to do all the challenges!

Here is my submission for Challenge number 10 from My Pink Stamper which was to be a card or layout with a pet in it!

I made this for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day ... she's got a little of everything so I thought making her somthing was a safe bet!


I used a weaved pattern with the ribbon to give the corner some dimension and pattern.


I welded the My together from the Gypsy Font cart on my gypsy. I also matted the photos in white, then black and used an orange brad for detail.


The grand puppies was welded together on my gypsy from the Cuttin' Up Cartridge.


Finally I took a trip to Walmart and got this frame that was meant for a 4 x 6 photo, but covered the whole back with the LO. I only paid 6.88 for the frame which I thought was a great deal!


Finally all framed and done!


Hope you enjoy!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment