Sunday, May 8, 2011

NSD - Challenge #5 from My Pink Stamper

We're moving along! Here is Challenge number 5 from My Pink Stamper was to do anything but! Something 3D that wasn't a LO or a card!

I've had this idea for a while, and finally did it and am PSYCHED with how it came out! Hope you are too!

I made a Patriotic tree! I found this tree on sale at Michael's about a year and half ago after Christmas! I think I paid around 2$ for this size ... did you know I LOVE bargains?!


I used the Stand and Salute Cartridge to cut out ribbons ... which I faux stitched to give them some detail, but not too much to take away from the meaning of the tree.


I also used the stars from this cart ... again faux stitched.


Finally I topped it with USA ribbon! I thought it was a cute touch to the top ... I'm thinking of adding a Large start to the top as well!


So there you have it ... Not a LO or a card! I'm thinking I may also make other cut outs to go with other holidays to make additional trees, or use to change out in the winter!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment