Saturday, July 9, 2011

I really am back!

Ok! No joke this time! I'm finally back!

I apologize for the lack of creativity from me, but it's been a crazy month and a half! I got ANOTHER virus on my computer and with my brother-in-laws recent passing and work being CRAZY for a lack of a better way to put it we just kept putting it off to bring the tower to the repair shop, BUT my husband noticed that, that meant that I wasn't blogging and he thought that was a big deal! So as sweet as he is, he took it in on Wednesday night and they had it ready for us yesterday!

I have tons of stuff to share with you all, as I have been crafting, just not blogging! I was in a horrible craft fair =( which I'm not taking to heart, as I truely believe it was bad advertising and bad weather so I'm not going to let that stop me!

I've done a couple projects with my new Imagine, but the death in the family has really tied things up this past month, but I'd like to think we're back on track!

Today my hunnie and I are stipping our front porch so that we can paint it and make it look fresh and new ... I'll be excited because I may have missed having my red, white and blue bunting up for Memorial and the 4th, but it WILL BE UP for Labor Day! =)

I've also started WW again as I realized that my eating habits just were not the best lately! I'm psyched that I hit my 5% weight loss goal (which is loosing 5% of the weight you were when you started) today and I'm very excited to keep that going!

After we finish up outside today I'll head up to the craft room and take pictures of some of the projects that I've been working on so that I can share them with you over the next couple weeks, as well as some new ones that I've had stewing in my head!

I hope all of you are having a wonderful summer and I can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs too!

Happy Crafting!

~Meg

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I was worried about you! I'm very sorry to hear about your BIL. Very sorry for the loss.

    And I totally know how you feel when it comes to computer issues, as mine is giving me fits as well. It's time for a new one, especially because of the blogging. I'd blog more if I didn't have computer issues.

    In other news, I went ahead and got an Imagine, it's on its way and should be here by like Wednesday!

    My email is preppycricutboy@gmail.com. Email me so I can have your addy please!

    You have a great hubby btw!

    ReplyDelete